1979, Germany, plastic, in good and working condition
1979 Chess Computer Chess Champion super system III boxed and in good and working condition with the original adapter
World Chess Champion Anatoly Karpov's verdict: "Also very good chess player will soon notice that residing inside this SUPER SYSTEM III, lies the knowledge and skill of one of the best chess computer experts in the world!"
NOVAG CHESS CHAMPION SUPER SYSTEM III - UNLIKE ANY OTHER AS EVIDENCED BY THESE 12 MOST IMPORTANT CHARACTERISTICS:
1. Outstanding playing strength, because one of the best chess computer experts in the world developed the program.
2.High-performance computer because the modern microelectronics and pipe-lined architecture of the microprocessors enable a storage capacity of about 65,000 bits.
3. Aggressive challenger or defensive opponent, because this chess computer plays both White or Black. During a game you can change between allowing the computer to play white or black any number of times.
4.Blitz Chess Partner or Combinational Strategist, because you can choose between 0 seconds and 100 hours computer thinking time. The longer the think time, the higher the skill level of the computer.
5. Perfectly expert rule enforcer, because the computer strictly complies with the international chess rules and accepts no illegal moves. This computer also knows the 3x draw by repetition and 50x draw rules.
6.Honest opponent because castling and en passant are performed automatically. Same with pawn promotion, the computer first offers a Queen which you can accept or you can specify a different piece.
7. Transparent game play, because the LCD display clearly shows each move and corresponding chess piece icons. In addition, international valid characters for capturing, check, checkmate, stalemate, draw etc. are also clearly displayed.
8. Rich in strategies, the computer is technically perfectly developed. No stereotypical traits! The computer can even play against itself.
9. Provides game analysis and solves special chess puzzles, because the knowledge of grandmasters is represented in the programming.
10. Can be your Trainer or act as your Second, because the computer can provide hints and suggest moves for you, even while you are playing against the computer.
11. Searches millions of move alternatives, because of its advanced algorithms which are the same as used in large mainframe computers. Position verification of all chess pieces is possible at any time during the game.
12.More than a powerful chess computer, because of the meaningful program accessories that are available to expand its use possibilities for today's computer age. See for yourself go and check out all the available accessories.
Size: 9.3/4” x 6.1/2” x 2.1/2
Will be sent well packed and with track and trace code
|Punteggio di feedback:||99,1%|
|Iscritto dal:||20 novembre 2014|
TUTTO PERFETTO.. come da foto
Il venditore spedirà l'oggetto entro 3 giorni lavorativi dalla notifica di avvenuto pagamento.
Le spese di spedizione sono solo per destinazioni continentali.
Spese di spedizione
|Resto del mondo||€30,00|
Risparmia sulle spese di spedizione
Puoi ritirare questo lotto direttamente presso il venditore: Riethoven (Noord Brabant), Paesi Bassi.
Se ti aggiudichi più di un lotto dello stesso venditore nell'ambito della stessa asta pagherai le spese di spedizione una sola volta. In questo caso pagherai solo le spese di spedizione più elevate.
Domande su questo lotto?