Very good condition, No kizu, good polish, Rare matching 'TOMBO' koshirae
ATTENTION !!! Because of the value and difficulties in some countries, By bidding you accept my terms to only ship within the EU and i will only send the blade to an adress within European Community, picking up in Belgium is also possible of course
the sale is binding, there is no Return possible
- at auction a splendid Shinogi-zukuri, iori-mune O-wakizashi Nihonto with VERY RARE matching 'ensuite' koshirae of TOMBO (dragonfly) in gold from the Edo-period !! on TSUBA, FUCHI, KASHIRA and KOJIRI
- the MENUKI are 'SHIN NO KURIKARA' (dragon winding round a sword)
- KURIKATA in black waterbuffalo-horn with some metal ornamentation
- Sword is signed with the earlier ( before receiving honorary title) signature of KANETAKA (金高)
The KANETAKA(金高)–line worked in Yamashiro, Owari and Mino-province from the first generation who was active around Bunroku (1592-1596) to the third generation who was active around Genroku (1688-1704)
The Kanetaka(金高) smiths remained faithful to the traditional Echizen Seki-style, i.e. they forged an itame mixed mokume, nogare and jinie and hardened a gunome-midare in ko-nie-deki
This Kanetajka generation was active around kanbun (1661-1673)
- the Sword is purchased out of the personal collection of a well respected member of the 'DUTCH TOKEN SOCIETY' ( occupied with the study and behold of the Japanese Sword, and also authors of the book = Japanese Swords in Dutch Collections= ) and also manager of japanszwaard.nl, who personally imported the sword out of Japan and provided me this info .
- blade is in full excellent polish (see pictures) and is together with the forged, signed KOZUKA very sharp !!!
- saya in green and black urushi lacquer with wave pattern, some small piece missing (this is the only fault but regarding age this is normal, and so you can see clearly the lacquer base)
- more specialized info see pictures ( hamon, hada, measurements,...)
- total lenght in fittings is 74 cm
- TOMBO or AKITSU have been a very important symbol for samourai through time as they represent to never give up, as a dragonfly not fly backwards
- i''m confident this sword would make a good candidate for shinsa Hozon or even Tokubetsu, for both sword and koshirae
- nice silk swordbag included
- tried to take as much pictures as possible to show this really splendid piece of art
- will be packed very securely and send TR&TR, signing on delivery
|Punteggio di feedback:||99.2|
|Iscritto dal:||8 luglio 2015|
Attenzione: alcuni elementi della pagina sono stati tradotti automaticamente.Zeer mooie scroll en in goede staat,wat problemen met de bezorging.niet de schuld van de verkoper maar van de bezorgdiensten die niet accuraat waren,verkoper totaal geen schuld.
Attenzione: alcuni elementi della pagina sono stati tradotti automaticamente.Very impressed with this seller: good quality of item, spared no effort to send me the parcel a second time since I was not able to get it the first time, very patient and well mannered! Thank tou!
Attenzione: alcuni elementi della pagina sono stati tradotti automaticamente.Absolutely first-class service, with updates sent almost daily and at every step! Item was exactly as described, very well packaged and very fast delivery. Cannot fault at all!
spedizione e imballaggio perfetti!
Goods not arrived yet ....Attenzione: alcuni elementi della pagina sono stati tradotti automaticamente.first catawiki has to conact you for payment
then italian post take 2 weeks to deliver which i can not help,(sending to taiwan took only 5 days)
they come on your door 24/01/17 but returned
you can follow tr&tr and then you know they come and waitin for you to pick package up or contact them for bringing it,
i send you three messages with catawiki already for asking why you not give reaction, i think italian post is waiting you , not know for how long do,
reaction also is rather late because catawiki already pay me out, so more than 3 weeks, i hope you can pick up your package soon if you want, i can not go italy for you, so better go post-office than you have your package and in stead of giving bad feedback react to peoples messages, i hope you change your feedback, because its not correct, i want my customers happy
Il venditore spedirà l'oggetto entro 3 giorni lavorativi dalla notifica di avvenuto pagamento.
Le spese di spedizione sono solo per destinazioni continentali.
Spese di spedizione
|Resto del mondo||€500,00|
Se ti aggiudichi più di un lotto dello stesso venditore nell'ambito della stessa asta pagherai le spese di spedizione una sola volta. In questo caso pagherai solo le spese di spedizione più elevate.